Monday, October 22, 2012

1....2...3....4....5...

Count them:


1...Elephant,   2...Lion,   3...Leopard,  4....Water Buffalo,   5.....Rhino.    The BIG FIVE and on my first trip to South Africa, how special is that.

Chobe National Park and Kruga National Park have given me the opportunity to see these animals plus so many I can't list them here.   Future posts will most likely be filled with photo's and you will soon be tired of seeing them.

Victoria Falls.... helicopter ride over them and a 2 km. walk along the rim.  It was unbearably hot here, but a fantastic sight. 

Having a wonderful trip, writing this from hotel just outside Kruga Gate which leads into the Park.  This morning was a day of rest as yesterday we were on a full day safari 6:00 am to 5:30 pm.  At 5:00pm this evening we go on a nighttime safari and come back to an African meal under the stars.

If time allows more news will follow, if not, talk to you later when I get home.

Patricia


2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip.

Gill

Unknown said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR TRIP..it sounds absolutely amazing!

Glad you are having a wonderful time.

Sft x