Friday, October 25, 2013

Emeral Isle #2....

A lone boat in the harbour of the fishing village of  Waterville.





Scenery during our coast ride to the Cliffs of Moher.



Cliffs of Moher
Another view of the cliffs at Moher.
The Killary.. Ireland's only fjord.
A "photo op" on our drive to Ballymena, Northern Ireland.  Can you see the white section of land in the distance.  It is our destination for the night and it is bathed in sunlight.  It looks like an iceberg doesn't it.


These photo's and the ones on a previous post of only a few of the many I took during my visit to Ireland.  It is a beautiful island, would love to go back and visit, and  choose an area  in which to stay for a longer period of time to explore the hidden gems not normally seen by the many tourists.



Patricia


P.S. Click on the photo's to enlarge.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos today show one of my favourite parts of Ireland. Those cliffs are amazing.

Sft x

Barb H said...

I felt the same way after my trip to Ireland, and I still would like to live there for a bit. Beautiful pix.

Piece by Piece said...

Received comment from quiltinggrammy, the e-mail address below is correct. Try again, however, if it does not work, leave me your e-mail in another comment. I won't publish it.
Thanks
Patricia