Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Two UFO's completed.....











.......finally completed the birth announcement and quilt for my great grandson and his is only 4 1/2 months old!!!!
His room is decorated with animals found in Africa, so thought this fabric was appropriate. The second picture is a close up of the fabric.

At one of our guild meetings in the Spring, we had a guest speaker that brought stamps and fabric paints so that we could all try our hand at making some samples. I used a giraffe and some leaf stamps. Now what do I do with them? I made a birth announcement for the same GGS. Thanks for looking.
Patricia

5 comments:

Rhoda said...

Oh, Patricia, those are so cute, and definately one of a kind. That's a quilt that he won't outgrow when he's 5.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Your GGS will love both gifts! I am sure he will love to make all of the animal sounds.

Barb H said...

Very nice work, Patricia. He'll love them!

My name is Riet said...

What a lovely quilt POatricia. Glad you liked our country when you were here. You must come again some day.:)))

cottonreel said...

Ar they the stamps on the quilt?--cottonreel