Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow, snow and more snow...

Snow started to fall during the night and the forecast is calling for between 5 - 10cm to be on the ground before it eases off later this afternoon.  We are getting close to the predicted amount already.  The same amount is suppose to start again this evening.  Seems as if we will be getting all of our Winter snow in one swoop.  Monday! it is suppose to rain, what a slushy mess that will be.
Schools are closed and I would suspect a lot of business and work places are also, due to the fact employees cannot get into work.  Very little traffic going down my street today.
Two of my neighbours have just cleared my driveway, front steps and porch, if the snow keeps falling as it is at the present time, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see them here again.  You gotta love neighbours like this!
Me, I am snug as a bug in a rug, no reno work or painting today, I picked up some fresh veg, fruit and milk yesterday, so there is no reason for me to go out.

I am sewing!!!!!


If you have to go out in this weather, stay safe and keep warm.

Patricia

2 comments:

Pokey said...

i hope you enjoy your snow day in comfort! Good to have kind thoughtful neighbors. It was fun to see you pop up on Gail's blog recently, you looked great! (as did the quilt works)
:-}pokey

Gill - That British Woman said...

did you get yourself dug out? Roll on Spring!!

Gill