Friday, May 31, 2013

Need your help

I can make a quilt, bake a pie, grow my own flowers, carry on an intelligent conversation about a lot of subjects, plus I have learnt a lot things, good and bad during my years on this earth,  however, my knowledge of computer programs is limited to almost nothing.

I am in the process of changing my internet carrier and therefore will have a new e-mail address. 

How do I change my e-mail address when I sign into my blog.  I have looked everywhere here but I am either not seeing it, not going to the right location or .........???

If anyone can give me some direction I would appreciate it.   So hoping blogger friends can help me.


Thank you.


Patricia

3 comments:

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Go to design on the top right hand corner, click on settings, scroll down and you will see you email addy, change it and then click at the bottom to confirm the change.

Good luck.......

Sarah Jane said...

Patricia, if you go to your dashboard and look on the right hand side at the top of the page you will see your blog name with a little down arrow. Click on that and you will see Account Settings. You can edit your primary and alternate e-mail addresses there. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Piece by Piece said...

Thank you Anne and Sarah Jane. Wouldn't you know that was the only thing that I did not open.
It worked like a charm, thanks again.