Sunday, November 24, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Woke up this morning to lots and lots of snow.   It does look like a wonderland, until it needs to be cleared from your path and driveway.  I am sure it is at least 18 - 24 inches deep in my garden, forecast is for more to come down during the next 24 hours.  In my opinion it is much too early in the season for all this snow.

Just read, via FB that some of the larger retail stores and a well know fast food restaurant in our city are closed....gotta know there is a lot of snow out there when that happens as they do not want to loose $$'s especially at this time of the year. 

At the moment I am a prisoner in my home,  can't open any of the doors, blocked with this white stuff,  so guess I will just have to stay in and sew.....   Yaaaaay  a Snow day is a Sew Day.  Several projects I have are WIP's so there will be plenty to keep me busy.  I will turn on some music, make a pot of tea and get busy.


Patricia

3 comments:

Mary said...

I saw pics online - wow you really were hit hard, and so early in the season. It's not even Winter yet!

Hope you have power, heat and plenty of good things to eat dear............sewing and a nice pot of tea sound perfect.

Stay safe.
Mary

Mary-Kay said...

I don't know where in Ontario you live but here in Windsor there's no snow. It's chilly but none of that white stuff. I hope it doesn't snow until I get my winter tires on but I might not make it. I heard we have snow in the forecast but nothing like what you got. Have a great snow/sew day!

Piece by Piece said...

Mary-Kay I live a few miles from London, ON. The streamers off Lake Huron dropped all this snow on us.
Patricia