Friday, April 10, 2015

Daffodils and crocus......

Yes, they are both in bloom in my garden, thanks to warmer temps and rain.   Rain!! we had lots of it yesterday, today it is still cloudy with a brisk wind. 

Tidied up the house yesterday morning to get ready for my "Open House" on Sunday, it is suppose to a nice sunny day so hope it will bring people, who are looking for a new house, outside for the afternoon and drop by for a look.

The afternoon was spent in the sewing studio, ("studio" sounds so much better than "room" don't you think).  Worked on the blocks for the six quilts I am doing for the Guixi girls.  They need to be completed by the end of July and with so much going on right now I need to get as much done as soon as I can so that deadline can be met. 

Have a great weekend.


Patricia

1 comment:

Mary said...

Good luck with the Open House on Sunday Patricia - hope someone will fall in love and want to make it their lovely new home!

Hugs - Mary