Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stroll Down Memory Lane

Last night was the final show in our 2009-2010 subscription at the Grand Theatre, London, Ontario. What a show it was--we took a stroll down memory lane, or I should say an exhilarating journey of pop culture nostalgia. The performance - Legends - featured over 100 classic songs of the 50's, 60's and 70's, and I had a great time, clapping and toe tapping, and just wanting to get up and dance.
We heard Tina Turner, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, Dionne Warwick, and The 5th Dimension. Tiny Tim, The Beatles, and The Beach Boys. Stevie Wonder, Supremes, The Mamas and the Papas, The guess Who, Mike Jagger, Aretha Franklin and the King - Elvis, and everyone else in between.
Today, was such a lovely day I could not stay inside, so out I went into my garden and started to straighten my flower beds. Hopefully, I should be able to get out there again tomorrow afternoon, and then to my quilt guild meeting in the evening.
It is still too cool to do anything outside after dinner, so I am now off to my sewing room.
Patricia

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Sounds like the show was so much fun ,glad you enjoyed yourself

Quiltluver said...

That sure sounds like fun!