Monday, May 23, 2011

Tote Bag

Today I finished a tote bag that I was making and planned on showing a picture. I kept on looking at it, putting over my shoulder and holding the handles........something wasn't right, but for the life of me could not figure it out what is was. You know how you look at something and look again, well, it finally it dawned on me, I put the handles on wrong, instead of putting each handle on one side of the bag I put one end on one side and the other on the opposite side.

Its not big problem to change them but, the patterns instruction indicated that they should be sewn with four rows of stitching to make them secure, which I did. I am going to be doing some froggie work, then put them on correctly and then take a photo.

Patricia

2 comments:

Hazel said...

LOL that has happened to me before ,can't wait to see the photo .

Cheryl Willis said...

I did that on a bag with cloth handles, I just cut each in two and sewed back to the correct mate. Hope yours is a quick fix. cw