Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have flowers.......

...... crocus and daffodils are blooming in my garden. There was also a chipmunk eating some seed from underneath our bird feeder, so he/she is out of hibernation. It must be Spring.

OH is still in hospital but now out of ICU. The Dr's are now saying they believe his problems were caused by low blood sugar (he is diabetic), however, I am having a hard time agreeing with them. But then, what do I know, they are the experts.

Not much sewing being done, soon I will be having withdrawal symptoms and will have to get a fix. Maybe tonight when I get home from the hospital.
Hope everyone is having a great day.

Patricia

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Aren't Spring flowers wonderful! So chipmunks don't eat off the top of your tulips like squirrels do? Or maybe you don't have tulips cause the tops get eaten off. For some reason B.C. squirrels haven't acquired the taste for them or for bulbs in the fall/winter.

Hope the doctors are right. And hopefully they'll keep him until they are sure they are right.

cottonreel said...

Hi Patricia, I,m so sorry you husband is having problems , I know people are always concerned about the patient but I know the carer has a tough time , when I smell my hyacinths I,ll think of you . Take care---cottonreel

Lane said...

Hey, Patricia. Hang in there. Sewing will come after healing. Lane