Friday, February 20, 2015

Can you believe it.......................

Yes, after thirteen days......................I now have a working phone.   However, there is one more call to make, to see what compensation I can get for all those days of being without a phone.

It's not all about the money, it was a safety issue.  I am a very active senior and living alone, and quite able to take care of myself, however, there could have been an emergency when I needed to call 911 for assistance.  I could have fallen and not been able to get to my cell phone.  On the other hand someone could be trying to contact me with an emergency, and my cell  phone was being charged.  So many things could have happened, thankfully nothing did.

Another beautiful sunny day, but damn cold.  This weather makes your nostrils freeze as you breath in air and never, never touch any metal with a bare hand. 

I did get quite a lot of sewing done yesterday afternoon, I am liking the way the blocks are looking on my DD!'s quilt.

Gotta make that call, wish me luck.


Have a great day.


Patricia

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I wish you luck on getting a credit and I agree with the safety issue.

Hazel said...

Your so right after 13 day you should be compensated .Good thing we have the sunshine ,I've had enough of this freezing cold summer ,can't come soon enough .