Friday, February 13, 2015

Guess what happened......

Absolutely nothing...................  my phone is still not working.   Another call to Ma Bell, have you ever tried to explain to someone who is located, heaven only knows somewhere in this world,  that the problem is with a cable not at my address but in a cable box located on property behind my house.  The technical department is now telling me, my phone will be working by 9:00 p.m. tonight.   I am taking bets, my money is on ...no... it will not be repaired, anyone else!!!.

February 13th, this is my only grandson's birthday, he is 26 years old,  how did he get that old.  He is now engaged to his girlfriend of 5 years and a wedding is planned for 2016.   With all the quilts that are on my list "to do" I should soon start thinking of their wedding quilt.

At the present time, an installer is putting  new flooring in my "new" sewing room.   In the coming weeks I will explain the "new".   Going to keep you guessing. 

Making lazy man's cabbage rolls for dinner, with strawberry shortcakes for dessert.  The strawberries were imported from the U.S. and I might say, are absolutely delicious a lot better than some I have purchased at this time of the year.

Have a great day.


Patricia

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I am not at all surprised Bell is so unreliable. Let me know when it is working.