Monday, January 19, 2015

Grey Morning

Another grey day by the looks of it, temp last night only went down to -2*C and much the same as I write at 9:30a.m.

Had a nice home cooked dinner last night, and finished up the apple crumble, with vanilla ice cream.  We then went to the movies to see "American Sniper",  quite enjoyed it even with it's graphic scenes.

Did some more hand sewing on the binding, slowly getting it done.

I intend on doing some more de-cluttering this afternoon, where does all this stuff come from?

When this is posted I am out to do my 3 Km's at the arena, five days this week at the same length and next week increase it to 4Km's, and then I should be able to tackle the 5 Km's as I did last Winter.  Hopefully when the warmer weather gets I will be fit for the gardening.

Everyone, have a great day.


Patricia

No comments: