Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sunshine......

We had another dusting of snow over night, and again we have blue skies, however, a bit more cloud today.  Had to bundle up when I went to the hair dresser this morning as the wind is making it feel quite bitterly cold. 

Had a very nice dinner with my quilting group last evening, and received a very nice gift from my secret Santa, thank you J.  Sorry to hear the news from J. as she announced she would be leaving our group.   I didn't have dessert at the restaurant  so I opened my box of chocolates after arriving home and had a couple.  Oh well, the New Years resolution will have to wait now until they are all gone.    ha ha. 

Visiting my late husbands niece and nephew this afternoon for a cup of tea and a chat.  Did not have time to see them during the Christmas season.

Have a great day.

Patricia


  

1 comment:

Mary said...

Glad you were able to get to the dinner/party. At least blue skies help when it's that cold.

Don't even make me think about chocolates - I'm mad at myself for eating so many this week - just to get rid of them so I can get back on my normal/healthy eating plan. They were good though!

Take care - Mary