Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sun & Jazz

It is very cold this morning my thermometer is registering -17*C at 8:30 a.m.  Blue skies and not a cloud in sight, and there is a big ball of fire up there which may warm it up just a bit later today.  

Going to a local jazz concert tonight.  Every month the jazz community in London, ON presents a free concert, we have gone to three so far and thoroughly enjoyed them.  The two I liked the most was the first one of the season in which a female group from Toronto sang a lot of the old, and I mean old songs from WWll.  Then the second one presented just before Christmas when seasonal music was played.    Do you like jazz?

Walked 4 kms yesterday and hoping to do the same again today.

Only 40 more blocks left to do, I had a total of 120 to complete, then I can start on the other 120 which are in a different pattern.  Liking the way the blocks are looking. 


Have a great day.


Patricia

1 comment:

Lane said...

I love jazz. Have fun tonight. And, stay warm. Lane